The 2013 Los Ancianos Competition to be on Saturday, December 7th.
· For more info, go to the Hare Scrambles Webpage.
Open to the public Los Ancianos trail ride on 6/15/2013!
Our 4/27/13 trailride took on extra meaning as we were raising funds to help our friend (& El Compadre ranch owner) Prieta battle cancer.
Lots of Club Events are Planned for 2013
· If interested, contact your clubmember friend. Wait, you do not know any clubmembers but have a deep burning passion for what the club stands for, plus you love to do trailwork over weeks at a time? Reach out with a friendly email and let us know.
The 2012 Tecate HareScrambles Saw Lots of Racers in Action.
"First Annual" Filanc Ranch Ride is a Success.
· Thanks go out to Jim Filanc for hosting a super ride on his ranch during the weekend of 3/10/12.
· Clubmembers helped raise $500.00 for the El Oasis orphanage in Valley Trinidad through the Malcolm Smith Motorsports Foundation.
· Friday camp out and fire, Saturday rides, showers, Daytona Supercross, Sunday rides, and all with great cooks, and hosts to boot!
Remembering the 2010 Tecate Enduro.
· Took place on December 4th, 2010.
· Commemorated the club's 50th anniversary.
· Please go to the Enduro Webpage for related media, links, and results.
Start of 2010 Tecate Enduro
Massimo Sasso (11), Robert Nantista (12), Tim Daily (13), and Cyril Poissonnet (14)
(Click the picture above to go to the Tecate Enduro Webpage)
1960-2010 Golden Anniversary Events
· Los Ancianos displayed at the San Diego Automotive Museum in Balboa Park through the week of January 24th, 2011.
· The museum kickoff fiesta on 10/16/2010 was a great event.
· The display included antiquities and memoriabilia from the past 50 years.
· The museum has 35 motorcycles on permanent display.
· Weekly meetings, extensive planning, and lots of hard work took place since 2009, ensuring the exhibit was unique, top quality, and quite memorable.
Club Members at the 2010 ISDE in Morelia
(Click the picture above for an ISDE action video)
Slideshow of Previous Competitors
For additional info, email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, call during work hours and ask for Jerry at 619-281-1400.